INNO-EXFO® ULTIMATE EYE CORRECTOR
First Vitamin A + Polyhydroxy (PHA) treatment to repair the eye contours.
Revitalize the crow’s feet and fine wrinkles
Tighten the Upper Eyelid (below brow)
Even out skin tone
Recent Laser Treatments (1 month)
Recent use of Roaccutane 6-12 months
Active Cold Sores
History of anaphylactic shock, low blood pressure, fainting
MORE INFO COMING SOON
For optimal results, we recommend a peel every 7 days until 6 sessions are completed.
“The Lab ” Men’s Under Eye Peel -Single Treatment £60
“The Lab ” Men’s Under Eye Peel -Package of 3 £150
“The Lab ” Men’s Under Eye Peel – Package of 6 £300
If you would like more information please E-mail or SMS
THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR PEEL AVOID THESE PRODUCTS AND/OR PROCEDURES
- Depilatory Creams (Hair Removal Cream)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Patients who have had Botulinum Toxin injections should wait until the full effect of their treatment is seen before receiving a Peel
TWO TO THREE DAYS BEFORE YOUR PEEL AVOID THESE PRODUCTS AND/OR PROCEDURES
- Any products containing retinol, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) or beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), or benzoyl peroxide
- Any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating
- Patients who have had medical cosmetic facial treatments or procedures (e.g. laser therapy, surgical procedures, cosmetic filler, microdermabrasion, etc.) should wait until skin sensitivity completely resolves before receiving a Peel. Discuss with your therapist Note: The use of these products/treatments prior to your peel may increase skin sensitivity and cause a stronger reaction or complication.